Who are we?
After having created and managed the Affine group, we wanted to embark on a new business by launching a new property company called Finestate, which is dedicated to an innovative property asset class that responds to a strong social need: to help meet the demand for environmentally-friendly and quality housing in larger urban areas.
Graduate of ENA, Sc Po Paris, DESS in economics
- 1975 Auditor, then Maître des requêtes of the Conseil d’Etat
- 1979 Financial Attaché at the French Embassy in Washington
- 1982 Technical Adviser to the Minister of Budget and subsequently the Industry Minister
- 1984 Director of International Affairs, CGE
- 1988 CEO, Euris
- 1990 Chair and Founder of the Affine group
- 2019 Chair of the French federation of real estate and property companies (FSIF)
Graduate of Centrale Paris, Sc Po Paris, ENSAE
- Banking career with Crédit Lyonnais and Crédit Chimique
- 1989 Deputy Managing Director of Banque Stern.
- 1992 Crédit Lyonnais : director in charge of specialised financing and then the Group’s special business.
- 1992 Chairman of Omnium immobilier de gestion.
- 1996 Deputy CEO of Euris
- 1998 Co-CEO of Affine
- 2018 Senior Advisor at Affine then at Société de la Tour Eiffel